We are looking to appoint a paid part-time warehouse co-ordinator to oversee the management and rotation of food stocks as well as co-ordinating teams of regular and one-off volunteers.
- You will have excellent organisational skills especially when working under pressure to cope with multiple demands and deadlines, whilst ensuring high standards are consistently met.
- You will be able to organise the day-to-day running of a warehouse, including stock management and an ability to carry out manual work.
- You will be passionate about the work of foodbanks, demonstrating empathy and the ability to work with people from disadvantaged, marginalised, or socially excluded backgrounds.
- A self-starter, you will be comfortable working independently as well as part of a team.
- You will be experienced and confident working with volunteers and engaging with the public.
How to apply
Closing date: 19 June 2020
Interviews are expected to be held w/c 28th June 2020
Southend Foodbank is a charity founded on Christian principles. Not every member of the team is a Christian, but we all subscribe to the same values and hope that new team members will too.